Thursday, August 17, 2006

A GlobeToast in the Virtual Workshop

In an unspeakably kind post yesterday, Geoff Edgers on The Boston Globe's The Exhibitionist raised a virtual glass of champagne for this blog's 1st anniversary. It was darn nice of him, I must say. So a shout out right back at him (shoutback?) is clearly in order.



He called this blog informative, literate and playful, to which I say . . . well, thank you very much is what I blushingly say.



On the negative side, Mr. Edgers knocked this blog's name. Wait, does it actually have a name? Oh, maybe that's what he's talking about. Many refer to it as The Celebrity Series Blog (clever branding, I thought). Hmmm. I admit, "The Bloviator" had occurred to me (and probably to others as well).



Perhaps "The Blog With No Name?" - kind of a Clint Eastwood tribute . . . no?



"Celeblogerty Series?"



I'll head out to the workshop with my virtual champagne and think about it awhile. Read on.



No comments:

Post a Comment