Monday, October 23, 2006

Exhibitionist remembers a birthday

The Boston Globe's Geoff Edgers, blogging at Exhibitionist, clued me in to the fact that the iPod turns 5 years old today. Remarkable. Some stories just seem designed to make you feel old.



The iPod's cultural effect at so young an age is an amazing story - but you know that. What you want are the links to various angles to the story from Forbes, Business Week, The L.A. Times and the like offered in Mr. Edgers' post...plus some comfortable ear buds. Read: iPod at 5.



Liszt_1 Oh, by the way, it's Franz Liszt's birthday, too.

I already knew it was, but thanks to The Well-Tempered Blog, I remembered to mention it.

Update: Oops, Franz Liszt's birthday was October 22, not October 23, which, if I had read the entire WTB post I would have known myself. Hope you didn't go to the wrong party.



No comments:

Post a Comment