Thursday, January 11, 2007

Dance Across the Blogosphere

Dance Across the City has gotten a few bloggers going:



Back in December, dance writer Leigh Witchell wrote of Dance Across the City that Boston is "a city that does festival like this proud; I remember First Night   from the years after college with great fondness."



Mishak said in his Live Journal entry that waking up at 7am on Saturday morning is "so wrong it's just funny." But "it was a great fun day, I started with Country Line Dancing and it's totally fun!"



Mishak came to DATC with Annabelle and Nepenthe. Nepenthe took Classical Chinese Dance which included, she says, "a folk dance from southern China that really resonated with me. It was very lyrical and expressive. I could really learn more about this dance form."



For Unicornvamp3z, DATC was "SOOOOO BRILLIANT."



Talesinsdaughtr woke up late on Saturday, but "briefly considered trying to run down there any way, but remembering
the description of the lines from last year's participants, I decided
just to get some more sleep. Maybe next year :/"



I'll keep my eyes peeled for anything else of note. A word to talesinsdaughtr: the key to DATC is just showing up. There is something for everyone to do and we would have gotten you moving. Absolutely next year!



No comments:

Post a Comment