Friday, March 16, 2007

Win a MINI (that's me!)

Hi, there, Mini_3



It's me, the MINI Cooper that the Celebrity Series is raffling. You know, the ragtop that's gorgeous in any color (but actual color may vary), remember me?



I don't want to be too obvious about it, but I want to make a plea for the right owner to win me. The kind of owner who will appreciate my unique combination of style and engineering, my zip, my cuteness - in short, my all around guy and gal appeal. I'm not just a great engine, chassis and electrical system, I'm a lifestyle, a message to the world. But I'm not only cute and carefree; I'm engineered by the BEST.



I want someone who will appreciate me, appreciate all I have to offer. You might think you have no control over this, but you DO. You don't think this message reached you by accident, do you? Buy a raffle ticket to win ME and make sure I don't fall into the wrong hands...

Visit my raffle page for more details.



Sincerely,



MINI Cooper S Convertible



No comments:

Post a Comment