Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Cheese or Corn?

Cheeseorcorn


You may have noticed a new name attached to the ol' Celebrity Series Blog of late. The
Boston Globe's Geoff Edgers (of The
Exhibitionist
fame) was the first to call me on the blog's lack of a
suitably literary moniker. I thought about it for awhile, then I stopped
thinking about it and a name just presented itself (ok, lots of names presented
themselves, but I succombed to reasonableness).

Aisle Be Seeing
You
. Hmm, I thought, it's in English, it has pun appeal, but what I can't
decide is . . . whether the name Aisle Be Seeing You is cheesy or corny.

Any thoughts?



2 comments:

  1. To quote The Critic, an old(ish) cartoon starring Jon Lovitz, who was much funnier as a cartoon character than in real life -- much, much funnier -- "I like it!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it too. Of course, I know you and therefore think it's vintage you, but well done!

    ReplyDelete