Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Return to the world of the posting

This is one of those, "I-am-back-I'm-sorry-here-is-what-I-have-been-up-to," blog posts, or at least a variant of the type. The difference with this one is that I will not bore you with excuses or details (I have my writing to bore you with). I just want to acknowledge that a page of Mark Morris Dance Group related info has been greeting regular readers for quite some time, and while I can't promise I won't put up a similar bulletin board in the future (actually, I can promise you I will), I pledge to feel a nagging guilt throughout the page's life and I will not enjoy the 12-course meals, sumptuous desserts, manicures, pedicures, cruises, inner tube trecks through Bhutan, extended massage therapy, weekends at the Rolfing Institute, jaunts down Parisian thoroughfares, hikes in the Swiss Alps grind of critical business that takes me away from you, gentle reader..


So how have you been?



No comments:

Post a Comment